SaleSale NO. 1
30 inches Gas Cooktop 5 Burners Gas Stove gas hob stovetop Stainless Steel Cooktop 5 Sealed Burners Cast Iron Grates Built-in Gas Stove Top LPG/NG Gas Cooktop Thermocouple Protection and Easy to Clean
- SPECIFICATIONS - Product Dimensions: 30 inch L x 20 inch W x 4.7 inch H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.9 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W x R10 – 5 Burners: Onetriple ring burner 3.3KW/H, One Rapid burner 2.75KW/H, two Semi rapid burner 1.75KW/H, One Auxiliary burner 1.0KW/H – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included)
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING- Built to last Stainless Steel cooktop surface is Constructed with201 SS Grade surface, corrosion resistance and easy to clean. Durable Melt-Proof Metal Knobs and heavy Duty Flat Cast iron grates are easily for clean and maintenance. Modern and stylish finishes designed to perform as well as it looks. A stainless steel cooktop surface makes cleanup easy.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE-Electronic ignition, with standard 110-Volt plug Flame failure safety device, Features a thermocouple flame-out failure system, ensuring the gas will shut off automatically if a flame is not detected, helping to avoid the risk of gas leakage.
SaleSale NO. 2
Empava 36 Inch Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 5 Power Boost Burners Smooth Surface Vitro Ceramic Glass in Black 240V
- The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty.
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
Last update on 2020-09-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API