Ceiling Fans Sales
SaleBestseller No. 1
Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50614-01 Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan 52", Indoor, Rustic Barnwood Blades, Industrial Cage Light, Matte Black
- INDUSTRIAL CEILING FAN: Trend-setting, industrial style. This modern fan flaunts warm rustic, dual-finish rough pine / chestnut blades, a bronze finish motor housing as well as Edison-style light bulbs.
- EDISON BULBS SPECIFICATIONS: Illuminate your space with three E26 / B10 LED bulbs included, clear glass, 25,000 hours lifespan, 2700k, 80 CRI, dimmable 100% to 20%. Lumens (450), Beam Angle (360).
- TRI-MOUNT COMPATIBLE: This fan boasts dynamic hanging abilities. This fan can be mounted with a downrod (standard), angled-mount (sloped) and flush-mount (4" downrod included with purchase).
SaleBestseller No. 2
Prominence Home 80029-01 Alvina Led Globe Light Hugger/Low Profile Ceiling Fan, 42 inches, Satin Nickel
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Hugger ceiling fan, built for rooms where extra space is needed.
- SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS: Perfect for rooms around 350 square feet such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms or family rooms.
- QUIET, REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed - reversible motor. Can be run in the winter to aid in rotating warm air and cutting down on energy costs.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Westinghouse Lighting 7812700 Industrial 56-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, White with White Steel Blades
- Industrial Indoor 56-inch ceiling fan is ideal for great rooms up to 400 square feet (20 feet by 20 feet)
- High-powered motor creates a comfortable environment. Capacitor Type - Single
- "Fan Performance on High Speed Airflow: 5,973 cfm; Energy Usage: 62 watts without light kit; Airflow Efficiency: 96 cfm per watt"
SaleBestseller No. 4
Westinghouse Lighting 7861400 Industrial 56-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Brushed Nickel Steel Blades
- Indoor 56-Inch 3-blade ceiling fan; ideal for industrial/commercial applications in rooms up to 360 Square Feet (18 by 20-Feet)
- 153-MM by 17-mm cold-rolled steel motor with single capacitor
- Airflow: 6254 CFM; Energy Usage: 60-Watt without lights; Airflow Efficiency: 104 CFM per-Watt
Last update on 2019-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API