SaleSale NO. 1
Professional Grade 1700W Steam Iron for Clothes with Rapid Even Heat Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Sole Plate, True Position Axial Aligned Steam Holes, Self-Cleaning Function
- Ultra-press Stainless Steel Soleplate - Thick chromium finish soleplate for durability, scratch resistance and unparalleled glide; specially designed steam distribution is perfect for sewers, quilters and crafters.
- Easy Thermostat Control & Axial Steam Holes - Based on fabric type, you can easily select the ideal steam output and keep the temperature how you like it. The placement, alignment and size of our steam holes gives you the maximum amount of steam required while maintaining even heat distribution throughout the soleplate.
- Cut Your Ironing Time In Half - With our Rapid Even Heat Technology and 1700-Watts of Power you can easily glide across various garments and smooth hard-to-reach areas. Our PurSteam steam iron provides you with ideal temperatures for cotton, wool, silk, linen, polyester, nylon and more.
SaleSale NO. 2
Mueller Professional Grade Steam Iron, Retractable Cord for Easy Storage, Shot of Steam/Vertical Shot, 8 Ft Cord, 3 Way Auto Shut Off, Self Clean
- Faster Heating - Mueller Retractable Steam Iron only takes 3 seconds for steam to regenerate and reach max temperature in less than a minute much faster than traditional irons.
- Stainless Steel Soleplate - Effortlessly glides over fabrics and allows for tight spots and corners. Suitable for all types of fabrics, even the most delicate ones.
- Retractable Cord - The 8 ft. retractable cord winds up quickly with the touch of a button. Makes your iron storage more convenient and tidy.
SaleSale NO. 3
Sunbeam Steam Master 1400 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Variable Steam control and 8' Retractable Cord, Black/Blue, GCSBCL-202-000
- Iron with the Sunbeam advantage of no leaks, no mess and no worry with anti-drip technology and 3-Way Motion Smart technology to automatically shut iron off if left unattended or set in improper position
- Variable Steam, Fabric Dial setting and Spray Mist provide added control for ironing with precision
- Vertical steam option conveniently freshens up hanging garments, upholstery and drapery
SaleSale NO. 4
“Sunbeam Steammaster Steam Iron | 1400 Watt Large Anti-Drip Nonstick Stainless Steel Iron with Steam Control and Retractable Cord, Chrome/Blue”.
- Steammaster steam iron features 1400 watts of power, large stainless steel nonstick soleplate, large water tank, and anti-drip system to prevent water leakage at any temperature setting
- Clothes iron has a Shot of Steam feature for an extra burst of steam on flat surfaces or vertically hanging clothes or draperies
- 3-Way Motion Smart auto-off for safety and peace of mind
SaleSale NO. 5
BLACK+DECKER Vitessa Advanced Steam Iron with Retractable Cord, Nonstick Soleplate, Sage, ICR2020
- Even Steam Soleplate Design - The advanced soleplate design is engineered to produce consistent steam flow from heel to tip for fast, professional results vs BLACK+DECKER IR08x standard iron with standard soleplate
- TrueGlide Nonstick Soleplate - The enhanced nonstick soleplate is engineered to glide smoothly across all types of fabrics
- SmartSteam Technology - Take the guesswork out of ironing. SmartSteam automatically optimizes the amount of steam based on the temperature you select
SaleSale NO. 6
BEAUTURAL 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
- 9 Preset Modes: Features a clear-view LCD screen, Stop with the guesswork and don’t burn your clothes; Select your fabric type and always iron with the right heat; Ideal temps for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, jeans, linen and more
- Double Ceramic Soleplate: Harder than stainless steel, super scratch resistant, and more durable and easier to clean; Protect your delicate clothes with a unique double-layer design that ensures even heating of the entire soleplate
- Be Safer with Auto Shutoff: We all get distracted at some point, so don’t put those around you at risk; Motion sensors automatically shut off the iron to avoid danger when it sits motionless for too long; Shuts off after 30 seconds when laying flat and 8 minutes when vertical
Last update on 2021-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API