SaleSale NO. 1
Tower Fan, Homech 36”Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Quiet Cooling, 3 Modes ,Speed Settings, 12H Timer, LED Display with Auto Off,Black Portable Floor Bladeless Fan for Bedroom Living Rooms Office
- 3 Speeds & 3 Styles: Choose between 3 speeds (Low-Medium-High), 3 modes (Normal, Natural, or Sleep), and a 65° oscillation angle to customize your breeze to stay cool on hot summer days in the bedroom, study, or office
- Simple Controls: Remotely control the strength and oscillation from your bed or sofa; view the room temperature, current mode and speed settings on the large LED screen (light turns auto-off after 30s in sleep mode)
- Lower Noise, Better Sleep: This powerful yet silent tower fan brings comforting, cool breeze in an ultra-quiet way (only 45dB!); built-in timer can be set from 1 to 12 hours for a good night’s sleep or cool nap
SaleSale NO. 2
Lasko Products Portable Electric 42" Oscillating Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer, Timer and Remote Control for Indoor, Bedroom and Home Office Use, Blackwood T42950
- Beat the Heat –If you live in the heat with no central air, or your window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this stand up fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler. Comes with built-in carry handle, optional oscillation and a handy remote for when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings.
- Very Quiet – Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan creates a powerful breeze, but even on H, you can still hear the TV. If you need white noise to sleep, this tower fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and creates a soothing purr that drowns out bedroom noises making it easy to fall asleep. Energy efficient timer can be set from 0.5 to 7.5 hours.
- Fresher Air– The built-in Ionizer disperses millions of negative ions into the air that bond with positively charged ions which includes things like dust, bacteria, pollen, smoke and other allergens. Once the bond is formed, the particles become heavier and fall to the ground. As the negative ion levels grow in the room, the air feels naturally fresher.
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API