SaleSale NO. 1
Master Magnetics Magnet Sweeper, 27” Wide Push-Type Mini Magnetic Broom with Wheels, Industrial Pick-Up Tool for Nails, Screws, and Metal Debris, 07265
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A PUSH BROOM - The best cleaning tool for metal debris on shop floors! This sweeper adds magnetic power to your clean up. Stop bending over with a broom and dustpan. This strong 27” magnet sweeper collects up to 2.35 lbs of metal.
- 41” HANDLE WITH RUBBER GRIP - Master Magnetics push-style sweepers have long handles with rubber grips, allowing you to push this rolling magnet like a carpet sweeper or push broom. Yet, it’s easier to use than a vacuum or broom.
- 3” WHEELS WITH RUBBER TREAD - With wheels on either side of this powerful cleaning tool, the Magnetic Sweeper easily sweeps up small metal objects. Each wheel measures 3” in diameter and features steel bushings and rubber treads for maneuverability.
SaleSale NO. 2
Master Magnetics Magnet Sweeper, 18” Wide Magnetic Broom, Adjustable Sweeping Height Magnetic Pick-Up Tool, 07543
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A PUSH BROOM - The best cleaning tool for metal debris on shop floors! This sweeper adds magnetic power to your clean up. Stop bending over with a broom and dustpan. This strong 18” magnet sweeper collects up to 4.1 lbs of metal.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE LENGTH - Master Magnetics push-style sweepers have adjustable handles–from 30” to 44”. Push this rolling magnet like a carpet sweeper or a push broom. Yet, it’s easier to use than a vacuum or broom.
- 7” WHEELS WITH RUBBER TREAD - With wheels on either side of this powerful cleaning tool, the Magnetic Sweeper easily sweeps up small metal objects. Each wheel measures 7” in diameter and features steel bushings and rubber treads for maneuverability.
SaleSale NO. 3
Master Magnetics MRHS36RXC Magnetic Sweeper Hang-Type for Forklift Truck, 36" Sweeping Width and Quick Release, 1 each
- 36" sweeping width picks up 7.10 pounds of 8 penny nails from 2" height - approximately 645 pieces
- 4" high x 3" deep
- Available in 36" or 48" sweeping widths
SaleSale NO. 4
Master Magnetics 07504 Retrieving and Holding Magnet, Durable Plastic, 40 lb, 2.375" Length, 2.375" Width, 0.75" Height with Eyebolt, Nuts and Magnetic Shields, Red/Black
- Designed to retrieve and hold flat steel surfaces, nails, hand tools and other ferrous items on contact
- Magnet holds 40 pounds on contact with 1/4" thick, flat, smooth ferrous plate in a vertical test, 50% less on vertical surface holding against sliding force and less on steel with paint
- Magnet assembly made of ceramic (ferrite) magnets and steel enclosed with durable red plastic and black rubber
SaleSale NO. 5
Master Magnetics Magnetic Tool Holder with Magnetic Mount, 12" Wide, 30 lb per inch, Gray, 07576
- SECURELY ORGANIZE METAL ITEMS - From hammers and wrenches to metal spatulas and spoons, our magnetic mount 12” tool holder will keep all your metal utensils, parts, and pieces off of your work surface but still within arm’s reach. This magnetic bar strip is the right storage solution for your garage, kitchen, or home office to conveniently and securely house all your metal accessories.
- STRONG AND DURABLE FOR MAXIMUM HOLD - Manufactured to hold up to 30 pounds per inch, Master Magnetics toolbar will maximize your workspace by safely keeping all of your metal parts up and out of the way, yet still have them easily accessible. Our magnet bar is an easy solution to organize all your metal parts. The strength of magnetic pull is determined by the iron content of the tool or part.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Magnets on the front and back of the toolbar strip allows you to firmly place it on any flat metal surface. With this simple setup, you will be able to install your magnetic tool holder virtually anywhere from the kitchen to the garage to even the inside of trucks and vans. Removing is also easy, just pull away from the metal surface to break the magnetic pull.
SaleSale NO. 6
Master Magnetics 07264 Pocket Magnetic Pick-Up Tool, Ferrous Tester Magnet, 5.75" Length, 2 lb Hold
- 0.312" overall diameter tip with powerful Neodymium magnet holds ferrous metal items up to 2 pounds
- Made of aluminum housing with etched hand grip, magnet, and steel pocket clip
- Includes convenient pocket clip
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API