SaleSale NO. 1
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer , black
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.5” L x 9” W x 3” D so it can be installed under or behind a seat in a truck, in a sedan’s trunk or in an SUV’s hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS. RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
SaleSale NO. 2
Alpine SXE-1751S 6.5" 280 Watt Car Audio Component Speakers
- RMS Power: 45 Watts Peak Power: 280 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
SaleSale NO. 3
Alpine X-S65C 6-1/2" Component System
- Component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters and two external crossover networks
- 6-1/2" nano-fiber woofer with High Amplitude Multi-Roll surround
- 1" carbon graphite dome tweeter | Handles up to 120 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
SaleSale NO. 4
Alpine R-S65C.2 6.5 Inch Component 2-Way Speakers (Pair)
- New Alpine R-Series R-S65C.2 speakers offer larger voice coils, new cone technologies, and better performance over the previous R-S65C models.
- Overall, the R-Series speaker is smaller, making them ideal for tight installations and use matching speaker grills that are shallower as well.
- The R-S65C.2 woofers have a larger 35 millimeter (mm) voice coil for increased motor control over the bass output verses the previous R-S65C.
Last update on 2021-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API