SaleSale NO. 1
Kenwood Car Audio KFC-X694 6x9 Oval 2-Way Speakers 300w
- Coaxial Design- Coaxial speakers or full range speakers as they are also known as offer higher quality sound than their dual cone counterparts. The tweet at the helm of the cone allows higher end frequencies (high notes) to be distributed out. This also does not require a separate crossover to fit them.
- High Power These speakers allow up to 100W RMS to each speaker and 400W peak power for both. Which is fairly high for a 6" X 9" speaker! These speakers can be run on your headunit or via a separate amplifier.
- Speaker size 15 x 23cm (6x9”) Mounting depth 81.9mm Woofer magnet 13.88oz
SaleSale NO. 2
Kenwood CAX-HL10Qi 15W Qi Wireless Charging Car Mount with One-Touch Release, Compatible with Qi Enabled Phones | Motorized Clamp | Infrared Sensor Lock | 15W Fast Charging
- Qi Wireless Charging: It is the global standard for smartphone wireless charging. It uses electromagnetic fields to safely transfer power from a transmitting source (such as the Kenwood CAX-HL10 QI) to a receiving device (such as a Qi enabled iPhone or Android smartphone) through magnetic induction to wirelessly charge the device's battery without the need for a charging cable.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Lets you charge your device up to 4x faster than conventional chargers with up to 15 watts of charging power. It charges your device up to 80% capacity in only 35 minutes, compared to 16% with your device's normal charger. Depending upon the charging voltage of your device, the charger outputs 1.5A, 2A, or 3A. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 employs Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), which allows your portable device to determine what power level to request
- Motorized Mounting Cradle: When your Qi enabled smartphone is placed near the CAX-HL10 QI's infrared sensor, the clamping arms automatically motorize open, to easily set the phone into the mount. Once placed into the mount, the clamping arms automatically motorize close to lock and hold the phone firmly in place. To remove your phone, simply touch the sensor on the lower left side. A built-in battery allows the mount's arms to motorize open and close even when your vehicle's engine is turned off
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API