SaleSale NO. 1
Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5) - Eliminate Time for Hot Water - Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
SaleSale NO. 2
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
SaleSale NO. 3
20-Pack of Viking Range - Compatible Grate Rubber Feet Bumpers - Heat-Resistant Material, Works with Many Gas Stove Burner Grates - Equivalent to PD040035 Foot - By Impresa Products
- Perfect Replacements: Perfect replacement for Viking range grate rubber feet / grate bumper feet. Equivalent to part numbers PD040035 PD040075 AP5316217 VGSU. Works with DVGSU101 VGRT560-6GQ. Will not fit Viking D3. See images for measurements
- Durable, Heat-resistant Material: Made from high-quality, durable, heat-resistant rubber. Beware other replacements that are made from standard rubber without heat resistance
- Protect Your Range, Stabilize Your Pans: Worn out or missing burner feet pads can lead to scratches on your gas range cooktop, damaging its appearance. Worn out or missing feet can leave your grates without proper leveling, leading to tilted pans and uneven cooking
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API