SaleSale NO. 1
Portable RV Water Softener 16,000 Grain PRO Premium Grade, Trailers, Boats, Mobile Car Washing, High Flow 3/4" GH Ports
- PREMIUM PRO FEATURES: Wide 10-3/8" base for maximum stability on uneven surfaces. High Flow ports for minimal pressure drop and 5 GPM flow. The 16,000 grain capacity will provide up to 40 days (2,000 gallons) of softened water depending on your hardness and usage. Additional female adapter included for backwash (WS-P-REG-KIT kit available for faster regeneration). Conditions Well or City water. Reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Lead, Radium and other Heavy Metals. Ready for use in 5 minutes!
- PREMIUM VALUE: This Portable Softener & Conditioner produces twice the gallons compared to a standard model and offers the best value and is the best compact RV softener on the market measuring about 10" x 19.5" total size.
- TOP CAPACITY: Designed for portability and durability, this 16,000 grain unit is the perfect choice for serious RV/boat owners, carwash detailer or any outdoor person or professional looking for the best mobile softener on the market. Provides approx. 40% more soft water than any other unit on the market in its size. Regenerates in under 30 minutes, with 2 boxes of table salt, to get you back on the open road. Us the optional 2 in 1 WS-P-REG-KIT Pre-filter/Regenerating Kit to easily regenerate.
SaleSale NO. 2
Camco TastePure RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector | Protects Against Bacteria | Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water (40043)
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment.; Large Capacity Filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20-Micron Sediment Filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns; Protects Against Bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
SaleSale NO. 3
Camco EVO Premium RV & Marine Water Filter, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odor, Sediment, Bacteria, Chlorine and Much More (40631) , White
- Reduces Water Contaminates: 5-micron barrier and granulated active carbon reduces bad taste, odors, sediments, bacteria, chlorine and much more; the result is fresh, clean, great-tasting water every time
- Filter Includes: Filter housing, one extension hose and one replaceable premium spun polypropylene filter cartridge
- Compatibility: Filter attaches to any standard water or garden hose connection
SaleSale NO. 4
Camco 40045 TastePURE Inline RV Water Filter, Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water (2 Pack)
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment; Large Capacity Filtration: Each large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months—for a total of 6 months filtration
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall; Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20-Micron Sediment Filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns
SaleSale NO. 5
Camco TastePURE Spring Fresh Water System Cleaner and Deodorizer for RV and Marine - Cleans and Freshens Water Lines, Great for Dewinterizing - 1 Gallon (40207) , blue
- Required no measuring, mixing, or preparation
- Stops bad odors and foul tastes in your drinking water by cleaning and deodorizing
- Perfect for dewinterizing your fresh water tank and lines
SaleSale NO. 6
Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer, Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R.
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. This brass RV water pressure regulator also comes with a 1-year warranty and local phone and email support. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose (each product comes with an illustrated guide).
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND U.S.-BASED PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT. Renator is one of the only companies based in the U.S.; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
- LEAD-FREE. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. The regulator's inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
Last update on 2022-06-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API