SaleSale NO. 1
NOCO GCP1 15 Amp AC Port Plug, 125 Volt Power Inlet Socket, and Waterproof Electrical Outlet Receptacle Box with 16-Inch Integrated Outdoor Extension Cord
- AC Port Plug - A 125-volt power inlet socket with an integrated 16-inch outdoor extension cord for a car, boat, marine, truck, trailer, pickup, RV, industrial and electrical applications
- Waterproof - A rugged, waterproof ac electrical power inlet receptacle featuring a pressure fit rubberized cover rated for outdoor use and protects against the elements
- Peak Performance - Rated at 15-amps with heavy-duty 14 AWG copper wiring to maximum power flow and full-sized AC port prongs for maximum conductivity
SaleSale NO. 2
RVGUARD 50 Amp 125/250 Volt RV/EV Power Outlet Box, Enclosed Lockable Weatherproof Outdoor Electrical NEMA 14-50R Receptacle Panel, ETL Listed
- 【ETL listed】: NEMA 14-50R receptacle 125V/250V, power for your RV, trailer and electric car at camping ground.
- 【ENOUGH SPACE】: There is enough space for close the lid while plugging the cord even with a big handle or heavy duty very stiff rated wire. You can also adjust box lid position while installing panel and connecting power cord.
- 【With Lock】: RVGUARD power outlet box elevated cover with padlock prevents unauthorized use. Anti-theft lock enclosure.
Last update on 2022-06-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API