SaleSale NO. 1
LINCOLN ELECTRIC CO K1170 AC225, 60Hz Arc Welder,
- Broad welding amperage range of 40A to 225A
- Versatile use, designed for operation with metals 16-gauge & heavier
- Powerful welder, smooth AC arc & can be used with a wide variety of metal
SaleSale NO. 2
Lincoln 1871 20V Li-ion Battery
- 20-volt maximum initial voltage without workload
- Lithium-ion technology
- Powerful and efficient
SaleSale NO. 3
Lincoln Electric Grain Leather TIG Welding Gloves | High Dexterity | XL | K2981-XL
- USED BY PROFESSIONALS – the proven design has been used by professionals for almost a decade.
- HIGH DEXTERITY – constructed of a soft lightweight leather hand and 3 part sewn fingers to provide excellent dexterity and feel.
- HIGH STRENGTH SEAMS - All glove seams are stitched with extremely high strength kevlar thread to prevent seam failure and increase durability.
SaleSale NO. 4
Lincoln Lubrication 615 20 oz. Suction Gun
- Provides a fast, clean method of removing and adding transmission fluid, gear oil or oil filter service.
- Has large 18 ounce fluid capacity with flexible nozzle
- Precision follower fitted to barrel for superior suction
SaleSale NO. 5
Lincoln Electric Traditional MIG/Stick Welding Gloves | 14" Lined Leather | Kevlar Stitching | K2979-ALL
- GREAT HEAT RESISTANCE – Made of a high grade leather and soft cotton liner which is designed to withstand and protect against high temperatures.
- INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY – The glove design features a high grade leather exterior, kevlar threading, leather reinforced stress points and a fully lined interior to withstand daily exposure to heat, flames, spatter or sparks.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – The soft cotton hand liner and straight thumb design enhances comfort and fingertip sensitivity. The inside cuff is lined with a twill cotton which absorbs moisture during use.
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API