SaleSale NO. 1
Encha Ceremonial Organic Matcha (USDA Organic Certificate and Antioxidant Content Listed, Premium First Harvest Directly from Farm in Uji, Japan, 30g/1.06oz in Resealable Pouch)
- Ceremonial grade Encha is the premium first-harvest organic matcha green tea powder, ground from the most tender leaves each spring on our farm in the Uji mountains of Kyoto, Japan.
- All Encha matcha is USDA certified organic. The organic certificate, the report of no radioactivity, the matcha nutrition content, and our matcha farm video are in the last three images.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Customer enjoyment of Encha is the reason for our organic matcha farming. In case you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us for refund. Amazon return policy doesn't accept returns of grocery products including matcha. But we can issue you a returnless refund. You can contact us by clicking "Sold by Encha" and then “Ask a question”.
SaleSale NO. 2
Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder - Organic Japanese Culinary Grade Matcha - 4 ounces (113 grams)
- This 4oz bag of authentic 100% certified organic Japanese Matcha green tea powder is perfect for Lattes, Smoothies, Whipped Drinks & Baking recipes!
- The all natural, unsweetened, grassy and slightly bitter flavor lets you know that it's the good stuff!
- Increases energy and focus, and lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our Matcha provides hours of steady energy without the caffeine crash.
SaleSale NO. 3
Midori Spring USDA Organic Ceremonial Matcha - Emerald Class - Chef's Choice Quality Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Kosher, Vegan Certified(100g)…
- Premium Chef's Choice Quality - Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the PREMIUM Matcha powder for cooking & baking, and beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Our leaves are carefully selected and grown in shaded facilities. Once the young tea leaves have been selected, they are then grinded by a Mikage Stone to produce delicate delicious final powder.
- Bodily Benefits - Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism and help with weight loss (4) Support immune system and helps reduce inflammation. (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- Trusted Certifications - Certified USDA Organic via the U.S. and Japan’s transparency agreement, JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
Last update on 2020-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API