SaleSale NO. 1
Large Composting Tumbler 43 Gallon Capacity Composter , Dual Chamber Compost Bin Outdoor Rotating Garden Yard Waste Bins
- 🍃【Dual Chamber】 This tumbling composter features two separate sides, which allow the first side to finish while leaving another side continue to add fresh scraps/clippings, creates an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. 43 Gallon capacity, 2 chambers hold quite a bit.
- 🍃【Excellent Aeration System】Designed with aeration holes and deep fins, allows needed airflow and mixes a lot of oxygen into the compost, break up clumps inside quickly. Dark color help promote the composting process too.
- 🍃【Rotatable Composter】The tumbling design makes mixing efficient. When full, rotating is easy and the frame stays solid. The large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/waste and remove finished compost. Comes with a Pair of Gloves to protect your hands and keep clean.
SaleSale NO. 2
Primode 100% Compostable Trash Bags, 2.6 Gallon Food Scrap Yard Waste Bags, 100 Count, Extra Thick 0.71 Mil. ASTMD6400 Compost Bags Small Kitchen Bin Bags, Certified by BPI and TUV EU
- 2.6 GALLON SIZE: Each of our compost bags has a capacity of 2.6 gallons, Measures 16.3 x 16.5 inch Extra Thick 0.71 Mil pack of 100.
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: The food waste bags are fully compostable. Ideal to use for kitchen trash bag, food waste collection bag, bag comes with A fresh natural light green color.
- US BPI- ASTM D6400 CERTIFIED, EUROPEAN TUV: Our compostable bags meet BPI requirements. Also meets European TUV requirements for backyard composting.
SaleSale NO. 3
IM4000 Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter (Black)
- Made in North America - The original 8 sided dual chamber tumbling composter. Beware imitations.
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
Last update on 2021-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API