- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and more functionality than Ninja's original Kitchen System * *Versus BL770 based on the number of available blending programs
- Ninja Total Crushing Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power
- The 72 oz * Total Crushing Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family *64 oz max liquid capacity
- Auto IQ technology optimizes ninja: Pro extractor blades and power to deliver powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction provides great tasting, nutritious beverages
- 1000 watt motor has the power to crush through whole fruits, vegetables and ice in seconds
- 700 watts: Peak blending power for powerful ice crushing.
- Wave action system: 700 watt power blender continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results.
- 12 blending functions: Multi-function blender with only 5 simple buttons on the easy to read control panel. Power blender creates smoothies, icy drinks, shakes, and more.
- The oster pro 1200 blender plus food processor starts with 1200 powerful watts, and lets you use the blender and food processor features interchangeably to make everything from smoothies to salsa to soup with ease
- Blender and food chopper feature smart settings technology and 7 speeds, including 3 pre programmed settings for 1 touch salsas, milkshakes, and smoothies, plus pulse for added control and precision
- Dual direction blade technology blends in forward and reverse, allowing ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results; the powerful and precise blade system is 50 percent larger compared to previous oster blenders
- The Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and a more powerful motor than Ninja's original Professional blender. * *Versus BL610, based on operating wattage
- Ninja Total Crushing Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
- The 72 oz. * Total Crushing Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family. *64 oz. max liquid capacity
- PERFECT CONSISTENCY, NO GUESSWORK: This easy-to-use Oster blender takes the guesswork out of blending smoothies, soups, drinks, and salsas to the perfect consistency
- TEXTURE SELECT TECHNOLOGY: Innovative Texture Select technology gives you more consistency control than traditional blenders—you can choose 3 automatic food modes (Smoothie, Shake, and Food Chop), and 3 automatic texture settings (Thin, Medium, and Thick)
- EXTRA-LARGE BLADE: Blender offers 800 peak watts and an extra-large 3-inch, 6-point stainless steel blade to slice through the toughest ingredients
- ❤ SOPHISTICATED DESIGN - The ergonomic grip offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- ❤ EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY - The full copper motor withstands continuous use and will last 3X longer than competitor's motors.
- ❤ VERSATILITY - The removable blending arm with fixed blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food and the quality Whisk attachment is a perfect addition.
- 700-watt power pod with pulse technology. Cord length: 36 inches
- Nutrient & vitamin extraction extracts hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies
- Frozen blending - Crush through ice and frozen fruit for cold drinks and smoothies
What is a food blender?
A blender is a type of food processor that has an oscillating blade that slices, grates, or otherwise turns food into a liquid. A blender usually consists of two parts: a motor to run the blades, and a storage container where the fruit or other ingredients go once they have been sliced or chopped.
How to Use a Food Blender
A good blender is most commonly used to make smoothies, and is best used for liquids only. A blender is also used for more mechanical jobs, including mixing dough with a paddle or other device. In fact, many food processors are so advanced that they can even cut and dice vegetables without the use of a knife. This is an important feature, since food preparation can become very messy if you are trying to clean up after your food. For example, if you are slicing vegetables, you might not want to throw them into the garbage. Instead, you might want to clean up the mess and keep everything in a container.
What to Look for in a Good Blender?
So, when looking for a good blender, what should you look for? Well, one of the main things you want to look for is how much power is in the motor. You want to be sure you are buying a model that has a motor that can handle tasks such as blending ice cream or making soup. Most blender motors these days are quite powerful, so you won’t have to worry about a low-powered motor.
Another thing to look for in a good blender is the size. If you are going to be blending several large dishes of food, it is important that the blender you choose is large. If you are using it for one or two dishes at a time, however, you might not need a large appliance. There are smaller blenders, as well, that are perfect for blending small items. This might be less powerful than the larger blenders, but it will save space and you won’t have to buy a huge box to put all of your food in. The size of the blender will also impact how easy it is to clean, since you will not have to worry about a messy mess on your countertop. once you are done using it.
Finally, another thing to consider when buying a blender is electric blenders. These are great for tasks where you are not going to be using water, since the motor is powered by electricity. Since electricity is not required, you can’t use a battery-operated blender. This is great for dishes such as fruits and vegetable peels, where the water would tend to harden over time.
The best way to find a great blender is to buy one based on your needs and the amount of work you plan on doing with your blender. By knowing what type of work you do with your blender, you will be able to find a product that suits your needs and saves you money. Keep these tips in mind, and you will find a great appliance to help you prepare the best meals.
Last update on 2020-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API