SaleSale NO. 1
Skybar NBSKWA1000 Wine Chill Drops, Set of 2
- Chills a single glass of wine to the ideal serving temperature up to 20 times faster than the refrigerator
- Chills red wine in 90 seconds and white wine in 8 minutes
- Fits wine glasses and Champagne flutes
SaleSale NO. 2
Enoluxe Wine Chiller Bucket - Insulated Wine Cooler/Champagne Bucket - Fits All 750 ml Bottles, Keeps Wine Cold (Stainless Steel)
- KEEPS WINE AT THE PROPER TEMPERATURE: A pre-chilled bottle in this wine chiller bucket stays on average 10 degrees cooler than a bottle left out on the table over the course of several hours.
- FITS ALL STANDARD 750 ML WINE OR CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES: The large 4.25" diameter opening allows for use as a champagne chiller bucket or white wine chiller.
- ENTERTAIN WITH ELEGANCE: The simple, clean design and polished finish make this wine bucket chiller a classy compliment to any modern kitchen or dining table. It's an attractive, lightweight alternative to marble wine bottle coolers.
SaleSale NO. 3
NutriChef 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler / Chiller | Counter Top Red And White Wine Cellar | FreeStanding Refrigerator, Quiet Operation Fridge | Stainless Steel
- STORE AND SERVE YOUR WINES LIKE A PRO: Chill your favourite red or white wines to perfection inside this efficient wine chiller/beverage cooler. Equipped with a high precision thermo-electric cooling technology, adjustable temperature control, integrated LED lights and built-in circulation fan and ventilation grill, this electric cooler is a must-have for any serious wine enthusiast or aspiring sommelier.
- LIGHT UP ANY ROOM DÉCOR: Boasting a sleek appearance with an elegant, reinforced glass door with air-tight seal, this electric wine refrigerator will offer an unparalleled style to your living room, office or home kitchen. With a capacity of 12 bottles and a free-standing design, this refrigerator cabinet is ideal for use on the floor, table or under the counter.
- KEEP ALL THE COOLED AIR IN: Thanks to its efficient, touch screen control, you no longer have to open the door in order to change the settings in your wine cellar. Turn the LED lights on or off and adjust the temperature (Celsius and Fahrenheit selectable) at a simple touch of a button, without letting all that chilled air out.
Last update on 2020-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API