SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Sound Card - External Sound Card for Laptop with SPDIF Digital Audio - Sound Card for PC - Silver (ICUSBAUDIO7D)
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in/on-board sound that turns desktop/laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
Bestseller No. 2
PHOINIKAS External Sound Card, USB Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack, Volume Control, Stereo Sound Card Plug Play, for Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops (6-in-1, Black)
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by "EQ", also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
Bestseller No. 3
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC / Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
SaleBestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS5 (Black)
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
Bestseller No. 7
DuKabel ProSeries USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter, TRRS 4-Pole Mic-Supported USB to Headphone AUX Adapter Built-in Chip External Stereo Sound Card for PS4 PC and More [Metal Housing & Durable Braided]
- 2 in 1 Essential: Support listening + speaking, dual functions. Easily adds a 3.5mm TRRS aux port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your devices. Your essentials gadgets for all your USB-Enable devices, such as PS4, PC, Laptop, Desktop, MacBook, and more.
- 0 to 1 Setup: The DuKabel Audio Adapter is super easy setup. Simply plug and play. The USB to 3.5mm port will be automatically recognized by system in seconds. No driver download required, USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- One for All Compatibility: No standard restrictions. Support CTIA standards jack. No system restrictions. Support Android earphones. Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi and PS4 etc. Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
SaleBestseller No. 8
USB Sound Card, TechRise USB External Stereo Sound Adapter Splitter Converter with Volume Control for Windows and Mac, Plug & Play, No Drivers Needed
- 3.5mm JACK DEVICE: USB audio sound card, supports normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets. International standard USB replaces traditional sound card. You can also use microphone and headphones together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- NO DRIVER REQUIRED：Headset USB adaptor, international USB connector, no extra drivers are needed, easy to use, plug and play for instant audio playback. Lightweight and portable size make it convenient to take anywhere.
- MIXER FUNCTION: Multi-channel will bring you a “surround sound” experience. Mini LED and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Microphone/Headphone mute function allows the headset and loudspeaker mode to switch freely providing 16 kinds of rhythmic pattern and 23 kinds of environment mode, without unplugging from the computer.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Vantec NBA-200U USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter (Black)
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
Bestseller No. 10
Sound Card,Optimal Shop 6 Channel External Sound Card USB 2.0 External 5.1 Surround Sound Optical S/PDIF Audio Sound Card Adapter for PC Laptop Recording Compatible with Windows 8/7/ XP
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win98 / XP / 2000 / Vista / Win7/8/10.External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API