External Sound Cards Sales
SaleSale NO. 1
MKTG (with MKTG Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
- Access card not used!!!!
- Charles W. Lamb, Joe F. Hair, Carl McDaniel
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
SaleSale NO. 2
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
SaleSale NO. 3
Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC / Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
SaleSale NO. 4
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Play! 3 External USB Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play (No Drivers Required). Upgrade to 24-Bit 96Khz Playback
- No drivers needed -- works straight out of the box.
- Works with PC and Mac -- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7; and Mac OS x10.9 or higher. Enhance your listening experience -- Upgrade your existing on-board sound to a USB DAC capable of 24-bit 96kHz playback Instantly!
- Easy Headphone connectivity -- Compatible with all analog headsets, from standard mobile phone earbuds to gaming and studio-grade headphones. Connect your headsets with single or split stereo/mic connector easily without the use of a Y-splitter cable.
SaleSale NO. 5
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Sound Card - External Sound Card for Laptop with SPDIF Digital Audio - Sound Card for PC - Silver (ICUSBAUDIO7D)
- 7.1 SOUND CARD: This 1.7 USB sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- COST-SAVING UPGRADE: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- BUILT-IN FEATURES: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
SaleSale NO. 6
Creative Sound BlasterX G1 7.1 Portable HD Gaming USB DAC and Sound Card (70SB171000000)
- Supports true 7.1 channel audio input signals for realistic virtualization of gaming effects and audio cues with perfect accuracy and positioning
- Enhance your gaming experience through the headphone amplifier, capable of driving a wide range of gaming to studio-grade headphones.
- Powerful and fully customizable BlasterX Acoustic Engine, powers the Sound BlasterX G1 to deliver various audio enhancements for optimized gameplay
SaleSale NO. 7
Vantec NBA-200U USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter (Black)
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
SaleSale NO. 8
V.TOP 7.1 USB Audio Adapter External Sound Card with SPDIF Digital Audio
- Full 7.1 / 5.1 / 2.1 audio outputs via 3.5mm mini-jacks | Dual microphone input (VLC media player suggested)
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF 【The audio adapter's SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.】
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
SaleSale NO. 9
USB Audio Adapter, Gaming Headset to USB to 3.5mm Jack TRS AUX Adapter Built-in Chip USB Sound Card for Headset with Separate Plug [Metal Housing & Durable Braided] -DuKabel ProSeries
- 2 in 1 Essential: Support listening + speaking, dual functions. The DuKabel USB audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it individually adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out interface to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3-pole 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- 0 to 1 Setup: Super easy setup. Simply plug and play. Automatically recognize the DuKabel USB to 3.5mm adapter in seconds. No driver download required, USB bus-powered, no external power required. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- One for All Compatibility: No standard restrictions. No system restrictions. Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi and PS4 etc. Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
Last update on 2019-10-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API