- Turn a 3.5" internal bay on your computer into a fast and versatile memory card reader
- USB 3.0 Internal Multi-Card Reader with UHS-II Support
- Supports most standard memory cards including SD/Micro SD/Mini SD/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/CF/HS-MMC/HC-MMC/SDHC
- Featuring with USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port, Speed up to 10Gbps. Supports super transmission for your M.2 SSD Enclosure.
- Card Reader all in one, 4-slot for CF I, CF II, MD, MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, SDXC, RS, MS, MS Pro, MS Pro Duo.
- Type-C port for USB3.1 Gen2 ,20 Pin USB 3.0 connector for card reader and USB 3.0 front interface.
- Supports 74 different types of memory cards
- Operating System Support: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Window 7/8, Linu/Mac OS X Internal power connector to ensure USB HUB has sufficient power for external USB devices
- Plus 1 x USB 2.0 port
- 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and 1x eSATA interface
- 6x card reader slot, Supports 74 different types of memory cards
- Special Design Front Panel, Light Up Any Chassis
- One Reader for Multi Cards: Ugreen USB Card Reader is designed with 4 card slots: SD, Micro SD, CF, MS slots and USB 3.0 connector, which allow you to read and transfer data the most popular flash media on the computer, laptop, tablet through USB 3.0 interface, including SDXC/SDHC/SD/Extreme I III SD/Ultra II SD/MMC/RS-MMC or Micro SD/TF/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I or CF I 3.0/4.0 /Extreme I III CF/Ultra II CF/HS CF/XS-XS CF/CF Elite Pro/ CF Pro/CF Pro II or MS/MS PRO/MS PRO-HG/MS XC DUO.
- Super Speed&High Capacity: Ugreen USB Memory Card Reader support SD/Micro SD card up to 512G and allows super fast data transfer up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds, when your host is equipped with USB 3.0 port. Also backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 (speed limited by USB bus).
- Compact Design&Premium Quality: So useful but so compact. Easy to grab and go. Reinforced cable, Tin-plated pure copper core and multi-shielded inside, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors ensure high data transmission efficiency and ultimate durability. 1.5ft short cable tail would reduce stress on the USB port on your computer and won't affect the use of adjacent ports. LED indicator will be ON when the card reader is connected to computer.
- The front panel media dashboard is made of durable ABS material and etched on surface. It is stable with high speed and safety. It is anti-rust and hard to be scrapped
- 2 USB3.0 HUB (HOST), transfer speed up to 5.0Gbps, downward compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.1 built-in PCI-E interface (no need to purchase the USB3.0 PCI-E card) , as long as your motherboard has PCI-E interface will be able to your computer in one step to upgrade to USB 3.0
- Front interface: e-SATA port, the transfer speed up to 3.0Gbps, Front port: power 12V/5V output (SATA 15PIN Power Interface) standard round 4PIN turn to 15PIN power cable directly to the SATA hard drive power supply
- Supports Latest Memory Cards --(SDXC, SDHC, CF, MS/Pro, xD, Etc.)
- Seamless Integration To Any Standard 3.5" Drive Bay
- Convenient USB 3.0 Port
- A Good Companion for PC: UGREEN USB 3.0 card reader easily expands SD and TF slot on your computer. It supports SDXC/SDHC/SD/MMC/RS-MMC/Micro SD/TF /Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I memory cards.
- Read and Write on 2 Cards Simultaneously(Dual Ports): The SD card reader could read and write on two cards at the same time to keep you away from the hassle of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
- Super Speed & High Capacity: Supports up to 512G SD/Micro SD card read and super speed up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds through USB 3.0. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Top performance - Our computer components are designed for optimal performance and high quality multi-functional purposes. Our Lighting Speed USB 3.0 Hub and SD card reader writer capabilities out perform the rest
- Fully equipped - This all-in-one internal usb hub comes fully equipped with 11 slots making it fully compatible. Comes with 1 x eSATA Port, 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 1 x USB-C Port, and 6 Slots dedicated for card readers.
- Newest technology - One designated 3.0 USB port Type-C and eSATA port with front accessibility for easy use. Three front accessible USB 3.0 Type-A ports with super speed USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps bandwidth. Perfect usb charging hub to power all your PC accessories.
- High speed front USB 3.0 and Type-C interface for an efficient and effortless data transfer.
- 6 card slots offer quick and easy access to the most common-used card formats, support CF MD XD MMC TF M2 MS and many more card formats.
- Wide compatiblity: Windows XP/7/8
Buy an Internal Card Reader for your Personal Computer
In most of the cases, internal memory card readers are quite expensive, especially if you need to buy multiple. There are several factors that determine your purchase cost of these readers. One of these factors is whether you want to purchase the memory card reader for your personal computer or for your mobile phone. The memory card reader of your personal computer can only read one type of card while the memory card reader for your mobile phone can read many types of cards. This is important because it enables you to save time and money if you buy the best internal card reader for your computer than for your mobile phone. Here is some information on how to decide which card reader is best for you.
The first thing to consider is the size of your personal computer, if you have a large one you will need to purchase the internal card reader in order to read the memory card of all your files. If you are just planning to read your mobile phone memory card, then an average reader will do, you don’t have to worry about buying more memory cards as they are easily purchased online or offline. You should also choose an internal card reader that has maximum speed and can be operated using a USB cable. You can find these card readers in several places like stores, retail stores, Internet, etc.
External card readers are very useful if you want to read files that are saved on a laptop or a desktop PC but it does not fit into the slot of your card reader. These card readers can be used to read the memory cards of a cell phone, notebook, digital camera, and many others. They are generally very easy to operate and can be operated from anywhere. However, if you need to transfer data from one card to another, it is important to choose a card reader that has a data transfer rate of 500MB/secs. This ensures that the data you are transferring is safe from any form of data corruption.
Last update on 2020-11-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API