SaleBestseller No. 1
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468), PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card, Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
Bestseller No. 2
TP-Link AC1300 PCIe WiFi PCIe Card(Archer T6E)- 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter, Low Profile, Long Range, Heat Sink Technology, Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas and low profile bracket
Bestseller No. 3
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E), Up to 2400Mbps, Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO,OFDMA,Ultra-Low Latency, Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- NEXT-GEN SPEEDS UP TO 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
Bestseller No. 4
2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port, 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux, Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Included
- [2. 5GBASE-T PCI EXPRESS NETWORK CARD]: The Realtek RTL8125-CG 10/100/1000M/2 . 5G Ethernet controller combines a 4-speed IEEE 802. 3 compatible Media Access Controller (MAC) with a four-speed Ethernet transceiver, PCI Express bus controller, and embedded memory.
- [CONVERTS A PCIE SLOT INTO A 2.5G ETHERNET PORT]: Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. NOTE: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- [SUPPORT OS]: Windows 10, Windows8/8. 1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux up to 4. 15
SaleBestseller No. 5
Intel Corp X540T2 Converged Network Adapt T2
- Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2 10GBASE-T Dual Port Passive heatsink Pie 21 (5Gt/s) Standard Cat6a cabling with RJ45 connectors
- Design that delivers high availability scalability and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in Taiwan
SaleBestseller No. 6
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
SaleBestseller No. 7
ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 WiFi PCIe Adapter with Heat Sink, Detachable Antennas and Antenna Base
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. Network Standard : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi Upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
Bestseller No. 8
EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Bestseller No. 9
Ziyituod Gigabit Ethernet Card, 4-Port PCI-E Network Interface Card (NIC), PCI Express LAN Adapter Converter, 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PCIe Network Card for Desktop PC/Server/Workstation
- High quality: Use RTL8111G x 4 high-performance main control chip, stable performance, and good compatibility. It is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- Imported alloy heat sink: The advanced Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What're more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
- The 4-port gigabit ethernet adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.1 802.3 ab/u/x standards.
Bestseller No. 10
StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
Last update on 2020-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API