SaleBestseller No. 1
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468), PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card, Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
Bestseller No. 2
TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
SaleBestseller No. 3
EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Bestseller No. 4
(Upgraded) 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter, 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support Windows Server/Windows, Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Included
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH OS】Compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP / Vista, Windows Server 2012 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003, UEFI, Linux kernel up to 5.6 operating systems.
- 【DRIVER INSTALLATION REQUIRED】To find more OS compatibility version or driver download, go to Realtek: https:// www . realtek. com/zh-tw/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software
- 【2.5GBPS PCIE NETWORK ADAPTER WITH RTL8125B CHIP】PCIe 2.5G 4-Speed Multi-Gigabit Network Adapter supports data rate up to 2.5 Gbps. It will increase business working efficiency by increasing the network speed. The transmission is more stable, and it is not easy to cause packet loss and distortion.
Bestseller No. 5
FebSmart PCI Express 2X RJ45 Gigabit Network Interface Controller Adapter for Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista,XP(32/64bit) and Windows Server Desktop PCs-PCIE NIC Card-PCIE Gigabit Network Adapter(FS-E2-Pro)
- 1.FS-E2-Pro is a PCI express dual RJ45 gigabit network card. Allow desktop computers upgrade to 2X latest gigabit ethernet by PCIE X1 slot.Will auto-communicate each port with Router/Switch/Modem adjust ethernet speed to 10/100/1000Mbps.
- 2. System Compatibility:Windows 10,8.1,8,7,Vista,XP(32/64bit) and Windows Server 2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit).Driver Download please visit our site.
- 3.Make sure network always on always connected.Supports link change wake up, Wake-On-LAN and remote wake-up,32-set 128-byte Wake-Up Frame pattern exact matching and Microsoft Wake Packet Indication.
SaleBestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
Bestseller No. 7
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
SaleBestseller No. 8
Ziyituod Gigabit Ethernet Card, 4-Port PCI-E Network Interface Card (NIC), PCI Express LAN Adapter Converter, 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PCIe Network Card for Desktop PC/Server/Workstation
- High quality: Use RTL8111G x 4 high-performance main control chip, stable performance, and good compatibility. It is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- Imported alloy heat sink: The advanced Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What're more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
- The 4-port gigabit ethernet adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.1 802.3 ab/u/x standards.
Bestseller No. 9
SIIG Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 4-Lane Card I350-T2 Network Adapter PCI Express x4 Low Profile Ethernet Green (LB-GE0014-S1)
- ADDS TWO INDEPENDENT GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTS through one PCI Express slot to your server or desktop computer. It's the most dependable and cost-effective way to enhance your networking performance with high speed, high-bandwidth reliable network connectivity
- UP TO 2 GB/s PCIe BANDWIDTH - delivers up to 1 Gbps data transfer rate per port for both ports simultaneously. INTEL I350-T2 CHIPSET supports reliable and advanced network connectivity. 10/100/1000 Mbps transfer rates.
- COMPLIANT WITH IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab with full duplex and Wake-on-LAN support
Bestseller No. 10
1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) for Intel 82576 Chip, Dual RJ45 Copper Ports, PCI Express 2.0 X1, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX. (Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API