- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Our PFG Bahama Vent Boat Shoes feature breathable construction, a lightweight and durable midsole for long lasting comfort, and our advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on wet ground
- VERSATILE STYLE: A lightweight and vented casual style shoe designed for great traction on the boat deck or land
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
- THIS MEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Ghost 13 is for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft and smooth. The Ghost 13 offers improved transitions for zero distractions so you can focus more on what matters most: your run. The Brooks Ghost 13 shoe is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 12
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- Style#: CD0200-400
- A foam sole cushions heavy-weight, high-paced activities, while a midfoot cage locks your foot down to a flat, wide base for stability.
- A foam sole provides supportive cushioning.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Men's versatile crew t-shirt with a zip-close pocket
- REGULAR FIT: Strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
- STAY FOCUSED: Made from water-absorbent materials designed to wick sweat from your body, adidas AEROREADY keeps you feeling dry as you move
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper
- External heel counter for additional support & structure
- Style#: CJ0813-003
- A flat, wide sole creates a stable base for drills and weightlifting. Straps on the sides integrate with the laces for a secure feel around the middle of your foot.
- Solid rubber on the sole has a traction pattern designed to help you keep your footing on all types of surfaces in a gym.
- Soft synthetic upper
- Wide sizing available
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
What to Look for in Good Quality Shoes
Good quality shoes are important for your general health, for your feet and for your sense of style. It is also an investment that will give you months and years of enjoyment and pleasure, if you choose to buy a high quality shoe.
A shoe is essentially a piece of footwear designed to support and comfort the foot. Shoes have also been used as a fashion accessory and a fashion statement. The style of shoes has varied hugely throughout history and across cultures, with look originally being based on function only. However, the most common style of shoes worn today is probably the flat sole and high heel style, which have now become so fashionable that they are not only acceptable in the workplace but in many social situations.
Types of Shoes
Shoes can come in any form. There are sports shoes, casual shoes and even shoes for formal occasions such as weddings, lunches and dinner parties. Women tend to wear shoes that are fitted to fit their feet. Men’s shoes tend to be slightly larger than women’s shoes, but not excessively so. Shoes may also vary in the style that they have. In the past, shoes were made from animal skins that were decorated with laces or ribbons. Nowadays, leather and rubber shoes are manufactured as well as synthetic materials that are made to replicate the same look and feel as natural leather and rubber shoes.
Shoes can come in different styles to suit your personality and preferences. The most popular types of shoes available are the simple flats, the simple flat and the high-heeled shoes.
Last update on 2021-06-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API